In case you missed them, here our most-read blog posts from 2018:
1. Mosquitos, Mosquitos, Mosquitos!
Looks like lots of people are concerned about protecting yards from mosquitos! Two of our most read blog posts focused on mosquito control, so read up to learn about some new strategies:
- Protect Customer’s Patios with the NuTone Haven Mosquito Repellent System
- A Deadly Landscape Pest and How to Stop It
2. Turf Protection from Summer Weeds
Our next most read blog post was all about preventing summer weeds. Learn how to prep your turf and see our pre-emergent herbicide recommendations.
3. Two-Wire Tips
Two-wire is the way to go on large irrigation projects and these tips will help you start off on the right foot.
4. Smart Irrigation Must-Haves
Smart irrigation is getting smarter every year, reducing water use and preventing water loss. Save water on any irrigation job with these ideas:
- Must-Have Smart Irrigation Products for 2018
- Honorable Mention: Then and Now: How Smart Irrigation Continues to Evolve with Technology and the Times
5. Outdoor Living: Building Kitchens, BBQs and More
Outdoor living spaces are still a top growing landscape trend, and one that’s likely to stay. Luckily kits are making outdoor kitchens, BBQs, fire features and other features easier than to install.
- How Contractors Can Capitalize on Outdoor Kitchens and BBQs
- 4 Products to Ease Into Outdoor Living Jobs
6. Fall Overseeding
The 2018 overseeding season is over now, but it’s never too early to prepare for next season with these tips:
7. Irrigation Basics
When you’re new to irrigation, it can all be a little overwhelming—it’s always good to start with the basics:
8. Repairing Poly Drip Tubing
Age, burrowing animals or a simple gardening mistake, can all cause leaks in polyethylene tubing. Here’s how to fix it:
9. Tips for Better Bids
Bidding is about more than numbers. Increase your chances on winning the job with these five strategies:
10. Preparing for Spring
Before the spring thaws dormant lawns and the busy season arrives, take care of these tasks:
What do you want to learn in 2019?
Let us do some research for you! Leave a comment below on the topics you’d like to learn more about or questions we can answer for you on the Ewing blog in 2019 to help you take on future challenges and opportunities.