IonGen System G2 Algae Controller (2nd Gen)
95027 IONGEN G2 SYSTEM
SKU#:60151950 | MFG#:95012
- An electronic clarifier for ponds and pondless waterfalls.
- Treats water features up to 25,000 gallons.
- Controls unsightly algae without chemicals.
|Ewing List Price||$419.98|
|Login to see Your Price|
Ideal for use in ponds, pondless waterfalls and other decorative water features, the IonGen System G2 effectively kills algae without the use of traditional liquid chemicals. The system helps to control algae growth throughout the entire water feature (up to 25,000 gallons) by using a microprocessor that sends a signal to its ion producing probe.
The Aquascape IonGen System G2 is compatible with water containing fish and plants and typically costs less than $1 per month in electric costs. It’s simple to install and energy efficient design makes the IonGen a perfect choice for the discriminating pond owner or professional.
- Drastically reduces pond maintenance caused by algae
- Helps reduce unsightly string algae
- Simple to install
- Compatible with water containing fish and plants
- Energy efficient (less than $1 a month in electricity cost)
- Treats containerized ponds up to 25,000 gallons
- Probe typically lasts 1-3 seasons, depending on the ionization level it is operated at, size of pond and water parameters of the water feature
- Complete with electronic control panel, outdoor-rated transformer, flow chamber, probe and multiple fittings
- 3-year limited warranty