Warm White C9 SuperBrite LED Bulb
C9 LED WARM WHT SUPERBRITE BLB
- Warm White C9 SuperBrite LED Bulb
- Diamond-Faceted Finish
- Poly-Carbonate Construction
- 60,000 Hour Life Span
|Ewing List Price||$2.09|
|Login to see Your Price|
The SuperBrite LED bulb uses new engineering design resulting in better color and a better bulb. Unlike traditional LED bulbs with dual in-line package (DIP), SuperBrite bulbs feature surface mounted diode (SMD) technology, are dimmable and have a thicker lens while still maintaining a price point and wattage similar to that of the traditional LED bulb.
Benefits of SuperBrite bulbs include a more uniform radiance throughout the bulb (less hotspots within the tip and base), improved optics and a light halo that is wider, more even and less directional. SuperBrite bulbs provide enhanced color consistency and exceptional illumination - so whether they are hanging from a roof line or gutter or lighting your pathways - the light array and coloration will be incredible no matter the viewing angle.
SuperBrite bulbs are manufactured from a high-quality poly-carbonate giving them a higher impact resistance and helping them to withstand the elements better than their acrylic counterparts. Of course SuperBrite bulbs have all the benefits of traditional LED bulbs: reduction in energy usage up to 90%, cool to the touch and a long life span.
- SMD LED technology for a more brilliant light source.
- Reflective core design with thicker lens that creates unmatched color intensity.
- Dimmable bulb that works in both steady and dynamic displays.
- Nickel plated base prevents corrosion and improves connectivity.
- Larger, deeper diamond-cut-patterned facets generate a beautiful light halo.
- Low wattage LED bulb that allows for safer, longer runs of light.
- Energy efficient bulb reducing energy consumption up to 90%.
- Poly-carbonate construction with a high-impact resistance and color that won’t fade, chip or crack.
- Bulb will remain cool to the touch.
- Indoor/Outdoor use.
- Light Color: Warm White
- Base Size: E17
- Bulb Diameter: 1.18"
- Average Life Span: 60,000 hours
- Base Material: Nickel
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Shape: Faceted
- Watts per Bulb: .84
- Light Display: Steady
- Bulb Material: Poly-carbonate
- Bulb Size: C9
- Diodes: 7
- Voltage: 120