Turf Supreme 16-6-8 with Trimec Fertilizer - 50 lb. Bag
BEST TURF SUPREME W/TRIMEC
SKU#:51100100 | MFG#:7407050
- A professional, homogeneous pelletized fertilizer.
- Mini prill size for uniform coverage and increased effectiveness.
- Includes Trimec® herbicide for broadleaf weed control in established turfgrasses.
- 50 lb. Bag.
|Ewing List Price||$48.38|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Turf Supreme® 16-6-8 Plus Trimec® controls a wide range of lawn weeds including dandelion, chickweed, knotweed, plantain, henbit, spurge and many others commonly found in home lawns. In addition, a 16-6-8 fertilizer provides plant nutrients or a supply of plant food.
Best® Turf Supreme® 16-6-8 fertilizer is the ultimate dust-free, homogeneous pelletized fertilizer. Balanced as recommended by leading research authorities to an approximate 4:1:2 ratio plus 1.5% iron, 0.2% manganese and 16% sulfur. It’s the professionals’ choice for use on golf courses, landscaping, schools, parks, athletic fields, cemeteries and other green belt areas.
This fertilizer contains all nutrients in each pellet (homogeneous) which prevents streaking due to particle segregation and virtually eliminates staining on sidewalks. The homogeneous pellets produce very consistent and predictable results time after time. Turf Supreme® performs consistently on all varieties of turfgrass and under all but the most severe climatic conditions.
- Total nitrogen: 16%
- Available phosphate: 6%
- Soluble potash: 8%
- Sulfur: 16%
- Iron (Fe): 1.5%
- 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid: 0.55%
- (+)-(R)-2-(2 methly-4-chlorophenoxy) propionic acid: 0.12%
- Dicamba: 3,6-dichloro-o-anisic acid: 0.05%
- Inert Ingredients: 99.28%
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.