Terra-Blend Hydro-Mulch with Tacking Agent – 50 lb. Bale
PR 50LB TERRA BLEND W/TACK 3
SKU#:54050350 | MFG#:CFTMBTAC35
- Superior performance of Terra-Blend with the added benefit of Tacking Agent 3.
- Unique formula reduces soil erosion and water runoff immediately after hydroseeding.
- Contains refined wood fibers for enhanced water-holding capacity.
|Ewing List Price||$27.40|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Terra-Mulch is world-renowned for producing hydraulic mulches that incorporate innovative components to more effectively stabilize soil, promote more complete seed germination and encourage more rapid plant establishment. Terra-Blend with Tacking Agent 3 combines Thermally Refined wood fiber with high quality cellulose, and is pre-blended with Tacking Agent 3. Enhanced water-holding capacity of the refined fibers provides better germination, fewer washouts and reduced callbacks.
Key Features and Specifications
- Terra-Blend™ combines Thermally Refined® wood fiber with a high quality of cellulose pre-blended with Tacking Agent 3®
- Tacking Agent 3 is a three-dimensional blend of polymers and polysaccharide, proven to reduce soil erosion and water runoff immediately after hydroseeding—no cure time required
- Enhanced water-holding capacity due to refined wood fibers, allowing for better germination, fewer washouts and reduced callbacks
- Flexibility of blend fiber combined with tackifier allows equipment to run efficiently and for more extensive hose work without clogs
- Non-toxic and environmentally safe
- Meets or exceeds all requirements for wood fiber mulch
- Maximum slope length of 25 feet (8 m)
- Use approved hydroseeding equipment for optimum pumping and application performance
- Terra-Blend with Tacking Agent 3 functional longevity is ≤3 months
- ≤ 4H:1V – 2,000 lb./acre
- > 4H:1V and ≤ 3H:1V – 2,500 lb./acre