Small AquaBlox for Pondless Water Features
29491 AQUABLOX SM 26.5X16X9.
SKU#:60001100 | MFG#:29491
- Efficient way to maximize your water storage capacity.
- Provides enough space to store 17 gallons of water.
- Manufactured using recycled materials.
|Ewing List Price||$42.99|
|Login to see Your Price|
Manufactured using recycled materials, the AquaBlox® D-Raintanks® modular water storage system is an efficient way to maximize your water storage capacity in Pondless waterfall reservoirs. The Small AquaBlox® will provide enough space to store 17 gallons of water and can easily support the weight of ornamental rocks and gravel. The lightweight design of AquaBlox makes installation quick, safer and less expensive. Takes only 1 minute to assemble!
Key Benefits and Features:
- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel
- Holds approximately 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot, as compared to gravel which holds approximately 2.2 gallons of water per cubic foot
- Extra water storage capacity means less time topping off reservoir due to evaporation
- Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins
- The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoir footprint
- Less labor required to excavate and more gravel for basin
- Uses less liner and geotextile underlayment than reservoirs constructed with gravel