RS 4-Watt LED Bronze Metallic Up Light
RS-LED-20-W-FL-BZ 4W BRONZE
- The RS is the core of the FX up light family.
- Constructed from aerospace grade alloys and silicone seals.
- New, drop-in LED lamp.
- 4W LED - 20W Halogen equivalent.
- Features a bronze metallic finish.
Need help deciding on a landscape design? Take your landsape designs to a new level with these tips.
Learn how to make a low voltage lighting connection. Watch.
|Ewing List Price||$99.00|
|Login to see Your Price|
The RS series of up lights are the core of the FX up light family. The RS allows designers to use different lamps to create custom effects while maintaining consistency in style. With knowledge of the science and art of lighting, a professional designer can choose a lamp source to suit the desired effect or emotional response.
This LED version of the regular RS Halogen is a rugged, micro-luminaire that provides the power, control and energy savings of an LED with only 4 watts, the equivalent of a 20 watt Halogen. This precision lighting instrument is a fine example of engineering for simplicity and reliability. Through the use of an O-ring hydraulic compression cap seal, the potentially troublesome threads and screws found in other spotlights are eliminated.
The RS is constructed without compromise using aerospace grade alloys and silicone seals. Because of its high efficiency, beam control, color rendition and availability, the MR-16 lamp family was chosen to power this luminaire.
- Drop-in LED Lamp
- 2700K Color Temperature
- 35° Beam Spread
- 4 Watt LED Bulb - 20 Watt Halogen Equivalent
- Bronze Metallic Color
- Materials: Zinc/aluminum alloy housing, shroud and knuckle with stainless steel hardware
- Wiring: 18 AWG SPT-1W 105° C 300V
- Power: Input 10-15VAC/VDC 50/60Hz. Remote transformer required (sold separately)
Professional landscape lighting can visually improve a landscape by highlighting features, extending use into the nighttime hours and increasing the safety of the space to ensure everyone gets where they’re going with no scrapes, bumps or bruises. Read more