Roundup QuikPro Herbicide - 6.8 lb. Jug
MNS 6.8LB JUG QUIKPRO
SKU#:52000309 | MFG#:JUG
- Controls most weeds, from the leaf to the root, in one application, with virtually no re-growth
- 6.8 pound jug.
- Rainfast in one hour.
- Dry formulation is easy to handle, easy to clean up.
- Forms a true solution that won’t clog nozzle.
- Convenient measuring cup spout makes it easy to measure and mix.
Weeds giving you problems? Learn more about how to control them.
Learn more about pre and post emergent herbicides Watch.
|Ewing List Price||$140.13|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Carton Price (per / 1 ea)||-|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
For the performance you expect from Roundup® IT&O products and fast, visible results within 24 hours, Roundup QuikPRO™ has what it takes to quickly satisfy the toughest customer. For the performance you expect from Roundup® IT&O Products and fast, visible results within 24 hours, Roundup QuikPRO® herbicide has what it takes to quickly satisfy the toughest customer.
The power and speed you need Roundup QuikPRO® has fast burndown, showing results in as little as 24 hours. Its quick uptake speeds weed-killing power right to the root, where it can’t wash away.
Convenience Roundup QuikPRO® is a dry formulation that is easy to handle and easy to clean up. It includes a measuring cup spout that makes it easy to measure and mix, and it mixes easily with water to form a true solution that won’t settle out or clog nozzles.
For more than 30 years, Monsanto has built a reputation for providing dependable solutions to weed control problems. Its family of Industrial, Turf and Ornamental herbicides provides consistent quality and performance in professional management situations such as roadsides, utility rights of way, turf management and landscaping.
Monsanto’s family of IT&O products provide the best business value and delivers to you the performance, confidence, and satisfaction for all of your herbicide and weed control needs. With a knowledgeable and accessible sales and service team that brings over 100 years of experience in finding weed control solutions for your business.
Although cultural controls can be very effective, there are times when good weed control requires chemical applications. The turfgrass type, and the weed and its life cycle, will determine what herbicide is best. Read more
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.
Roundup QuikPRO MSDS (76.39 KB)
Monsanto IT&O Family Brochure (713.46 KB)