Roundup ProMax Herbicide - 1.67 gallon Bottle
MNS 1.67GL ROUNDUP PROMAX
|Ewing List Price||$107.65|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Roundup PROMAX® herbicide is the next generation in the evolution of high performing Roundup® IT&O Products for the green industry.Roundup PROMAX® herbicide is used to control weeds and brush in professional vegetation management situations such as turf management, landscaping, roadsides, and utility rights of way.
More Concentrated Roundup PROMAX® is a new potassium salt formulation. One gallon of Roundup PROMAX® contains the glyphosate acid equivalent of 6 quarts of the older 41% IPA-salt formulations.
Consistent, Professional Performance Roundup PROMAX® controls a broad-spectrum of broadleaf weeds, grasses vines and brush.
30-Minute Rainfast Warranty The unique surfactant system of Roundup PROMAX® allows the solution to penetrate weed leaf surfaces faster, which means Roundup PROMAX® is rainfast in half the time of its predecessor, Roundup PRO®.
- Roundup PROMAX is formulated as a potassium (K+) salt. The smaller K+ – salt molecule allows a 33% higher concentration of glyphosate in every gallon
- Roundup PROMAX contains 4.5 lbs. acid equivalent (a.e.) per gallon vs. only 3.0 lbs a.e. per gallon in older 41% IPA Salt Formulations
- The new 1.67 gallon jug of Roundup PROMAX makes up to 142 gallons of spray solution at the annual weed use rate of 1.5 oz, per gallon or 106 gallons at the 2.0 oz per gallon rate recommended for perennial weeds, brush and vines
- Additional surfactant is not required or recommended
- Lower Viscosity = easier pouring, less sticky cleanup and measuring
- Smaller, more durable jug with graduated measuring cup makes it easier for applicators to handle, measure and mix in the field
For more than 30 years, Monsanto has built a reputation for providing dependable solutions to weed control problems. Its family of Industrial, Turf and Ornamental herbicides provides consistent quality and performance in professional management situations such as roadsides, utility rights of way, turf management and landscaping.
Monsanto’s family of IT&O products provide the best business value and delivers to you the performance, confidence, and satisfaction for all of your herbicide and weed control needs. With a knowledgeable and accessible sales and service team that brings over 100 years of experience in finding weed control solutions for your business.
Although cultural controls can be very effective, there are times when good weed control requires chemical applications. The turfgrass type, and the weed and its life cycle, will determine what herbicide is best. Read more
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.