Returns & Exchanges
Need to make a return?If you have a problem with an item or order from EwingIrrigation.com, we’ll do our best to make it right!
Return & Exchange Polices
- Returns and exchanges may be requested up to 30 days after your original date of purchase. After 30 days, please contact the product manufacturer about applicable warranty issues.
- Returns or exchanges may only be issued for items with a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, damage, missing material(s), or if the wrong item was ordered or received.
- Items should be free from damages due to improper use or accidents after it was received.
- Items should be returned with all original packing and contents.
- Returned items may be subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the item’s purchased value.
- Shipping or freight charges will not be refunded.
- Exchanges can only be made for the same item of equal value.
If your return or exchange does not meet this criteria, Ewing may not accept it.
Damaged, Missing or Incorrect Products
- If you receive an order that has been damaged during the shipping process, please contact our Web Services department by phone or email within 72 hours of receiving the product to report the issue. Web Services will provide you with a label to return the product, and will either replace it or issue you a refund. After 72 hours, you will need to work with the shipping company for reimbursement of the damaged product.
- If you receive an order that has missing or incorrect items, please contact our Web Services department within 72 hours after receiving the shipment to report the error. The Web Services team will investigate; if an error has occurred on our end, we will either ship out the missing products or issue you a refund. Ewing reserves the right not to take action on errors or missing items reported after 72 hours of receiving the shipment.
How to Make a Return or ExchangeTo make a return, choose one of the following options:
- Visit a Ewing Location
Bring the item (including packaging and contents), your receipt and the payment card you used to make the purchase to a Ewing location.
A Ewing Service Professional will inspect the item and determine whether a return or exchange can be issued, and if a restocking fee is applicable. If the return is accepted, the credit/debit card used to make the purchase will be credited. Approved returns made with cash or check will receive in-store credit only. A new invoice will be emailed to you for the new item or credit issued to you.
- Contact Ewing Web Services
To request a shipping label to mail your item back to us for a return or exchange, email or call Ewing Web Services:
Ewing Web Services
Please provide your order number, item name or number, and the reason for your return or exchange. You will be emailed a shipping label to return your item. Ewing will inspect the item and issue a refund to the credit card or account used to purchase the item if it meets the return requirements.
Orders that are shipped may take up to seven days to be delivered once ordered. Please contact Ewing Web Services for a status of your order.Returning items purchased at a Ewing store?
Items purchased from Ewing stores and not ordered online may be subject to different terms and conditions. Please check your receipt for applicable return and exchange information.