Rain-Clik Wireless Rain Sensor
WR-CLIK WIRELESS RAIN SENSOR
SKU#:44007430 | MFG#:45645
- Save water and protector your irrigation system with this rain sensor.
- Quick Response feature shuts the system off as soon as it starts raining
- Maintenance-free design with 10-year battery life for Wireless Rain-Clik
- Wireless unit available with 800 ft. range from wireless sensor to receiver
|Ewing List Price||$122.00|
|Login to see Your Price|
Most rain-sensing devices work by accumulating a set amount of rainfall before a switch is activated that interrupts the circuit from the controller and shuts off the system. In that "accumulation time", the system will unnecessarily continue to water. This can look especially bad for conservation-conscious municipalities, businesses, and residences.
With built-in Quick Response technology, the Hunter Rain-Clik and Wireless Rain-Clik can command a controller to shut off right when it starts to rain. The Rain-Clik can be mounted on an eave or any flat vertical surface like a wall or fence. A gutter mount is also available that allows for easy installation of the Rain-Clik on the edge of a gutter.
- Quick Response™ feature shuts the system off as soon as it starts raining.
- Maintenance-free design with 10-year battery life for Wireless Rain-Clik.
- Adjustable vent ring allows for setting of reset delay.
- Rugged polycarbonate housing and metal extension arm.
- Rain-Clik includes 25’ of 20 AWG sheathed, two-conductor, UL-approved wire
- Wireless unit available with 800 ft. range from wireless sensor to receiver.