905ECO Blue Eco-Friendly Solvent PVC Cement - Pint
PT 905ECO BLUE PVC CMNT W/BRSH
SKU#:08008054 | MFG#:905ECO
- The first eco-friendly cement and has up to 15% less solvent emissions.
- A blue, low VOC, medium bodied, fast setting, high strength PVC solvent cement for all classes and schedules of PVC pipe and fittings.
- Pint size can with brush.
|Ewing List Price||$22.95|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Weld-On® 905ECO™ is the first eco-friendly cement and has up to 15% less solvent emissions. Less emissions means a better workplace environment. The unique formulation includes proprietary compound that greatly increases bond-strength, even with a very significant reduction of aggressive solvent, thus allowing the cements to provide performances equal or better than the best standard solvent on the market.
The 905ECO is a blue, low VOC, medium bodied, fast setting, high strength PVC solvent cement for all classes and schedules of PVC pipe and fittings with interference fit through 6 inches (160 mm) diameter, including Schedule 80. Weld-On 905ECO is for use on all types of PVC plastic pipe. It is suitable for potable water pressure systems, irrigation, turf, foam core and conduit applications if local codes permit.
- Blue color.
- Resin: PVC.
- Specific Gravity: 0.914±0.04
- Brookfield viscosity: Minimum 500 cps.
- 3 year shelf-life.
- Meets the performance standards of ASTM D2564.
- Compliant with LEED® 2009.
- Certified by NSF International to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for use on potable water applications (check with local code jurisdiction before use).