300-BPE Non-Potable Handle
300-BPE R/B NP HANDLE
SKU#:35007950 | MFG#:240134
- Purple flow handle identifies valve as part of a non-potable system
- Easy field installation
- Compatible with all BPE Valves
|Ewing List Price||$21.10|
|Login to see Your Price|
Rain Bird's 3" BPE and BPES irrigation valves are built tough to offer long life and efficient, trouble-free performance under harsh conditions. Featuring a unique combination construction of brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet, these valves are designed to withstand extreme pressure surges, effluent water and clogging debris. For additional protection, the BPES model is equipped with a patented scrubber mechanism to actively fight dirt and particles.
- Unique hybrid construction featuring durable red brass body and glass-filled nylon bonnet for long life at a value price.
- Globe and angle configuration for flexibility in design and installation.
- Normally closed, forward flow design.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer and subsequent system damage.
- Robust solenoid provides dependable performance even during constant operation.
- Flow control handle adjusts water flows as needed and incorporates a brass thread insert for longer life.
- Manual internal bleed operates the valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure regulator adjustment without turning the valve on at the controller.
- Manual external bleed permits flushing debris from the system. Recommended for system start up and repairs
- Highly efficient operation with extremely low pressure loss.
- BPES only: Patented nylon scrubber scrapes a stainless steel screen to clean and break down grit and plant material. Prevents debris build-up and clogging.