5006 5.5-watt Black Spot Light
GR-5006-B-5.5-W-25 LED BLACK
SKU#:65155160 | MFG#:GR-5006-B-5.5-W-25
- Aluminum constructed spot light with a durable polyester black powder-coat finish
- Includes a 5.5-watt warm LED lamp with a 25° beam spread
- An ABS ground stake is included with the spot light
- Actual product color not shown, please see attached photo for color depiction
|Ewing List Price||$136.71|
|Login to see Your Price|
Combining the best of both worlds, the 5006 Up & Accent Fixture with shroud comes factory installed with Vista’s new MR-16 LED lamp. Boasting the energy savings of LED technology and the flexibility and performance of MR-16 Halogen lamps, Vista’s new MR-16 LED lamps come with a 4.5W (equivalent to 20W halogen) and a 25° beam spread.
This low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The fully rotatable shroud is compatible with accessories like lenses & louvers. The housing is equipped with an oversized silicone O-ring to protect against moisture and dust intrusion. At the base of the housing is a high temperature silicone diaphragm gasket which incorporates an innovative air valve that prevents a vacuum from forming within the fixture during dramatic temperature changes.
A clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics. A polyester powder-coated is applied to add a beautiful but durable finish. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil.
- Housing: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- Shroud: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gaskets — providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- Lens: Clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens. Optical effect lenses are available; see accessories column on fixture ordering information chart.
- Mounting: Injection-molded composite adjustable knuckle with 1/2" NPS stem. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes (GR), tree mount boxes (TR), or mounting canopies (WR).
- Wiring: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.