EZflow French Drain 10 in. Mesh w/ 4 in. Slotted Pipe
EZFLOW 10 MESH W/ 4 PERF PIPE
SKU#:25401590 | MFG#:EZ-1001F
- Durable and more economical alternative to heavy gravel french drains.
- Ideal for many applications including landscape drains, retaining walls and athletic fields.
- 100+ year material lifespan made with 100% recycled aggregate material.
|Ewing List Price||$15.26|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Minimum Order:||10 ft|
|Order in multiples of:||10 ft|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
EZflow gravel-free french drains provide exceptional performance for a variety of applications including retaining walls, landscape drains, foundation and footing perimeter drains and sports fields. EZflow drains are a great substitution to traditional stone-and-pipe drainage, storage and infiltration systems. Key advantages over traditional systems include an increased flow rate, installation in half the time, and it's 100+ year lifespan means it's built for life.
The NDS EZflow gravel-free french drain is a prefabricated trench drain that reduces labor costs and installation time because it eliminates the need to transport, shovel and move heavy gravel. The 100% recycled polyrock aggregate is engineered with flow channels to increase void space, improve water flow and increase storage and the material will not absorb water or break down in water.
- 10 ft. polyethylene slotted drain pipe surrounded by 100% recycled polystyrene aggregate
- Pipe and aggregate enclosed in 30-sieve polyethylene geotextile mesh
- Storage Volume: 21.5 (gallons/10 ft. bundle)
- Flow Capacity: 130.9 (gpm @ 1% slope)