Pro48K Armada Irrigation Station Test Kit
PRO48K ARMADA TESTER/PROBE KIT
SKU#:42012045 | MFG#:PRO48K
- Activate solenoids
- Verify 24v clock output
- Detect short/open wires
- Chatter solenoids
- Check solenoid condition
- ID wire with tone/probe
|Ewing List Price||$211.25|
|Login to see Your Price|
The Pro48K Multi-Function Irrigation System Test Kit is a complete portable, battery-operated irrigation system diagnostic kit priced for ownership. This kit consists of a Pro48 Solenoid Activator, the Pro210F Tone Probe and a Pro21 soft carrying case.
Pro48 Multi-Function Irrigation Test Tool:
- Power Requirements: Two 9V Alkaline batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: 3 hours continuous chatter
- Voltage Output: 36VDC peak
- Voltage Protection: 28VAC
Pro210F Tone Probe & Pro48 Solenoid Activator — Together with the Pro210F Tone Probe, the Pro48 can transmit a tracing tone and identify wires using traditional tone/probe methods. Operation is simple, as LEDs indicate tests and conditions.
- One-button tracking of wire tracing tones
- Bright white LED headlight for probing in dim locations
- Two tracing modes: Normal or noise rejecting (1 kHz-only-detect for use with Pro48 and Pro110)
- Volume control
- Uses four AA batteries for 200+ hours of life (not included)
Pro21 Carrying Case — Both the Pro48 and the Pro210F units can be kept in this durable soft carrying case.