Pro-C 4 Station Outdoor Modular Controller
PC-400 HUNTER PRO-C 4STA OUTDR
SKU#:44006926 | MFG#:81503
- The Pro-C is a professional 4 station irrigation controller that can be expanded to 15 stations.
- Plastic weather-proof outdoor mount cabinet with internal, hard-wired transformer.
- Programmable with 3 programs and 4 start times per program.
|Ewing List Price||$221.00|
|Login to see Your Price|
Since 2001, the Pro-C has been the contractor’s choice in residential irrigation control. The Pro-C has proven to be the most reliable and robust controller in the industry, with the flexibility to expand on demand due to its modular design. When expansion isn't necessary, the fixed 6 and 12 station models offer affordability in a high-end residential controller.
Now, the Pro-C will easily accommodate Hunter’s Solar Sync® without additional wiring. The new Solar Sync dial position makes it easy to upgrade and program any Pro-C to smart control. The Hunter Solar Sync is an EPA WaterSense® labeled smart device which calculates evapotranspiration (ET) and adjusts Hunter controllers daily based on local weather conditions, resulting in water savings and conservation.
The Pro-C and all AC powered Hunter controllers are now EPA WaterSense labeled when paired with the Solar Sync weather sensor.
The PCC: A fixed-station, cost-effective control choice with easy operation and installation.
Focused on cost-effectiveness, the PCC is a residential controller with 6, 9, 12 and 15 station models. With a multitude of features, the PCC is designed with the goal of offering homeowners an efficient, easy-to-use controller. The PCC is also compatible with the Hunter Solar Sync "” install the Solar Sync and the conversion to a "smart controller" is complete. The PCC will now regulate run times based on local weather conditions. PCC is also compatible with Hunter remotes for quick, wireless irrigation activation.
Features and Benefits
- Easy retrieve memory
- Rain sensor bypass
- Programmable rain delay
- Non-volatile memory
- Seasonal adjustment: Global or automatic updates with Solar Sync
- Delay between stations
- Total run time calculator
- Lighting programs built in
- Independent scheduling options: Days of the week, odd/even, or 31-day intervals
- Non-volatile memory: No battery required for backing up programs and current date and time; holds programs indefinitely; excellent insurance against unreliable power
- Two levels of superior surge protection: Includes Hunter Quick Check self-diagnostic short circuit protection; microcircuits are protected from electrical spikes, with no fuses to worry about
- Three programs (A,B,C) with multiple start times: Independent programming handles various watering requirements
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230/240 VAC (international model)
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating temperature: 0° F to 140° F
pro-c_ws (25.5 KB)
pro-c-brochure (1.12 MB)
pro-c-manual (2.97 MB)
Hunter-pro-c-brochure (1.12 MB)
Hunter-pro-c-man (2.97 MB)
Hunter-pro-c-px-sync-dom-inst (650.25 KB)
Hunter-pro-c-repair-breakout (215.3 KB)