PGP 4-inch Ultra Adjustable Rotor
PGP-04 HUNTER ULTRA 4IN POPUP
SKU#:44000705 | MFG#:43497
- 4" pop-up with 3/4" inlet.
- Includes blue square top nozzles with 8 standard, 4 low-angle.
- Patented automatic arc return: Returns to the original arc regardless of where the turret is turned
- Fully adjustable from 50° to true nonstop full circle rotation.
|Ewing List Price||$21.00|
|Login to see Your Price|
The PGP Ultra is the award-winning Hunter Industries gear drive rotor with the same great features of the original PGP: Through-the-top adjustment, large nozzle selection, and the industry’s most reliable and proven drive-train assembly. The PGP Ultra adds true full-circle adjustment from 50 to 360 degrees with a non-strippable drive mechanism with auto-arc return. The nozzle retainer screw is headed and slotted for use using either a Hunter wrench or a standard slotted screwdriver. The PGP Ultra has an improved dirty-water tolerance on the internal gear drive.
- Thicker, safer rubber cover that allows the same through-the-top arc adjustment with user-friendly symbols.
- Headed and slotted screw.
- Blue square top nozzles: 8 standard, 4 low-angle.
- Patented automatic arc return: Returns to the original arc regardless of where the turret is turned.
- Non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
- Non-reversing 360: Part and full circle in one model, 50 to 360 degrees.
- Optional factory-installed drain check valve for up to 10’ of elevation change. Saves water, reduce liability.
- Pop-up sprinkler rotates silently then disappears when the job is done.
- Waters efficiently and evenly.
- Has precise pattern control with no wasteful backsplash onto walkways or buildings.
- Whisper-quiet rotation results in no impact or clatter.
- Easy fine-tuning without changing nozzles.
- Integral rubber cover with membrane-covered socket keeps dirt out.
- Large dirty water screen puts an end to nozzle clogging.
- Radius: 17’ to 46’.
- Flow: 0.36 to 14.8 GPM depending on nozzle selection.
- Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI.
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI.
- Approximate precipitation rate: 0.4 in/hr.
- 2 year warranty.
Hunter PGP Ultra Brochure (226.07 KB)
Hunter PGP Ultra Installation Card (528.36 KB)