Nitra King 21-2-4 Fertilizer - 50 lb. Bag
BEST 21-2-4 NITRA-KING 50#
SKU#:51000110 | MFG#:82785750
- Contains homogeneous pellets for uniform nutrient distribution.
- Armed with 2.0% iron for dark green color.
- Provides a quick response and extended nutrient delivery.
- Powerful combination of ammoniacal and nitrate nitrogen.
- Covers approximately 10,500 square ft.
Confused about the numbers on a fertilizer label? Learn how to read the label.
Learn how to calibrate a broadcast spreader Watch.
|Ewing List Price||$29.87|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Carton Price (per / 1 ea)||-|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Made with new Ammonium Sulfate Nitrate technology, Nitra King provides both a nitrate and ammoniacal nitrogen ratio for your plant. Nitrate nitrogen gives your turf the quick response your looking for, while the ammoniacal nitrogen keeps it green week after week. The 2% iron is from a Simplot homogeneous pellet — which virtually eliminates the possibility of staining sidewalks — gives your turf a dark green color. You’ll see the difference with your first application!
- Complete homogeneous pellet encapsulates every nutrient in each pellet. No streaking or uneven applications
- 2% virtually non-staining iron for a fast, dark green color (follow application precautions)
- One 50 lbs. bag covers 10,500 square feet or 4 bags to cover 1 acre
- Provides a quick response and extended nutrient deliver with combination of ammoniacal and nitrate nitrogen
- Apply to dry turf or foliage and irrigate thoroughly immediately after application
- Iron and other plant nutrients can cause staining of sidewalks. Sweep walkways prior to irrigation
- Walkways should be dry at time of application
- Keep away from pools, ponds, etc. Do not contaminate potable water
A fertilizer label contains a great deal of information that is extremely useful for anyone working with turf. Having a general understanding of a fertilizer label and its components can help you (or your crew) quickly resolve nutrient issues that can lead to unhealthy and unsightly turfgrass. Read more
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.