Have you thought about adding professional holiday lighting installation to your services?
The growing market for professional holiday lighting installation is giving landscape contractors a great new source for winter revenues.
Installs begin as soon as October for some contractors, so now is the time to start asking your client base if they want to have their lights professionally installed this year.
To learn how you can get started installing lights, let Ewing be your guide—check with your local Ewing for assistance and use these nine resources to learn more:
- Find out why holiday lighting is a good opportunity for landscape contractors.
- Learn how to sell your services with four good reasons why clients should hire you.
- Make sure you’re looking at all potential clients with these five types of customers to sell your holiday lighting services to.
- See why professional-grade lights are better than the stuff from the big box stores.
- Get to know three handy accessories that can make your installs more merry and bright!
- Try these three tips for taking down lights after the holidays.
- Use your holiday lighting skills year-round with these opportunities.
- Listen to this podcast to hear more holiday lighting tips and why it’s a great service to get into from Ewing’s lighting expert and specialty products manager, Roger Ramsey.
- Take a look through Ewing’s Holiday Lighting Catalog for more tips and ideas for the season!