NaturesOwn X9000 Bonded Fiber Matrix – 50 lb. Bale
HAM 50LB X9000 BFM
- Ideal for the steepest slopes and every erosion project.
- Provides long term erosion protection.
- Flows smoothly providing uniform distribution.
|Ewing List Price||$41.36|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
NaturesOwn X9000 Bonded Fiber Matrix (BFM) contains a mixture of the toughest agricultural fibers and wood cellulose fiber mulch. X9000 BFM fibers are woven into an intricate soil stabilization formula to prevent water undermining, making them perfect for all erosion control projects and even the steepest slopes. X9000 fibers break down after long periods of time allowing for long term erosion protection. This formula is easily applied using hydroseeding mechanically-agitated machines for great performance.
- Less expensive thank blankets
- Fast to load from easy to handle bales
- Mixes easily with water
- Flows smoothly providing uniform distribution
- Provides all the benefits of naturally long interwoven fibers into a matrix of paper mulch to create a mulch blanket coverage
- Mine Reclamation
- Golf Courses
- Forest Fire Reclamation