MT 300-Watt Stainless Steel Transformer
MT-300-SS 300W TRANSFORMER
SKU#:65810300 | MFG#:MT-300-SS
- 300-watt available power rating low voltage transformer
- Stainless steel, custom-designed, weather-tight casing seals components from moisture and debris
- Extra-large terminal strip with 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 volt taps
- 6-foot, heavy-gauge, water-resistant power cord with integrally molded plug
|Ewing List Price||$369.04|
|Login to see Your Price|
Our next generation of transformers includes many new features while maintaining the quality and reliability that Vista is known for. Some of the features include an extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections and a 120-volt terminal strip for easy hardwiring. A custom-designed, weathertight, clear-coated, stainless steel casing seals components from moisture and debris. Take-apart stainless steel hinges allow for easy door removal and greater access during installation.
- Stainless steel, custom-designed, weather-tight casing seals components from moisture and debris.
- Vista’s Smudge-Free clear powder-coat ensures a like-brand-new look for years to come.
- Easy door removal allowing greater access during installation.
- Easy to read instructions mounted inside door.
- Magnetic overload circuit breakers for reliable automatic circuit protection under all conditions. The circuit breaker rocker switch may also be used for manual on/off switching of the unit.
- Over-sized wiring compartment makes cable installation easy.
- 1/2"-3/4" knockouts on each side of enclosure for conduit and accessory mounting as well as a removable, swing-down enclosure bottom with adjustable cable raceway feeder and multiple 1/2"-3/4" and 2" knockouts.
- Extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections.
- Separate accessory terminal strip for easy installation of optional photo-cell, motion sensor, or other external switching devices.
- 6-foot, heavy-gauge, grounded, water-resistant power cord with integrally molded plug.
- 120-volt Accessory receptacle for use with optional available timers.
- Lockable, stainless steel latch can be secured to prevent tampering.
- Discrete louvered vents in the rear of cabinet maintains a cool operating temperature.
- 120-volt terminal strip for easy hard-wiring.
- Optional photocell is available for use with timers or stand-alone.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for landscape lighting transformers (UL 1838). Pool & Spa Ready – Suitable for use with Submersible Luminaires or Submersible Pumps.
- Mounting template included.
- Exterior construction: 20-gauge polished, top-grade domestic, 304 stainless steel.
- Finish: Polished stainless steel with Smudge-Free clear powder-coat.
- Transformer characteristics:
- Available power rating: 300-watts
- Primary voltage: 120 volts
- Secondary voltage: 11, 12, 12, 13, 14 and 15 volts
- Fully grounded and isolated with encapsulated core coil
- Primary protection: Auto thermal shut-off.
- Secondary protection: Resetable high performance magnetic circuit breaker.
- Terminals: Extra-large terminal strip for multiple low voltage cable connections.
- Wiring: 6-foot, heavy-gauge, grounded, water-resistant power cord with integrally molded plug.
- Certification: UL Listed to U.S. safety standards for general purpose transformers (UL 1838).
MT Transformer Install Sheet (587.7 KB)
Ewing LED Wire Gauge Chart (134.24 KB)