MP 3000 90-210 degree Rotator
MP3000 90-210 20-30FT ROTATOR
SKU#:44005320 | MFG#:38776
- Water smart multi-stream rotating stream nozzle with true matched precipitation at any arc or radius setting.
- Adjustable arc from 90° to 210° covering 25 to 30 foot radius.
- Double-pop feature keeps dirt and debris out of nozzle.
|Ewing List Price||$10.75|
|Login to see Your Price|
The MP Rotator uses unique, rotating multi-stream, multi-trajectory technology to achieve water conserving results. Rather than simply spraying water onto landscapes, the MP Rotator delivers streams of water at a slower rate that soils can absorb, significantly reducing runoff. It is a breakthrough solution in irrigation technology, enabling levels of conservation that are increasingly necessary.
The MP Rotators are a great choice for new systems, as they provide immense range flexibility (from 5’ strip to 35’ radius), decrease material costs, and provide better system efficiency. MP’s are also perfect for revitalizing older systems with a retrofit can solve both low pressure and poor coverage problems.
The MP Rotator is irrigation just as nature intended. It slowly emits water via multiple rotating streams, rather than a constant spray of water, which can essentially flood a landscape. The MP Rotator delivers water at a more steady rate that matches the soil’s natural need. The slower application rate of the MP allows water to gently soak into the soil, and achieves even distribution throughout the irrigated area. The result of this process is a 30% reduction in water use, and significantly healthier landscapes. The MP Rotator can be installed on any spray head or shrub adaptor. For best results, use the pressure-regulated Hunter PRS40. Regardless of which head the MP is paired with, immediate water savings will occur.
- Low application rate virtually eliminates wasteful runoff
- Less water use results in lower water bills
- Uses 30% less water than traditional sprays
- Multiple rotating streams provide excellent coverage and uniformity, which eliminates dry spots
- Better wind resistance and less misting
- Perfect for slopes and dense soils
- Easily adjustable
- Proven durability in demanding conditions
- Installs easily, saves water immediately
- Broad array of models available to fit any landscape