Nutri-Turf Foliar Fertilizer – 2.5 Gallon Jug
MG 2.5GL NUTRI TURF
- Delivers complete plant nutrition.
- 100% biodegradable with a non-toxic and sustainable solution.
- Delivers micro-nutrients to promote healthy turf roots.
- Excellent on soils with high sand or clay content.
|Ewing List Price||$198.30|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Mirimichi Pro Foliar Fertilizer/Turf is specifically formulated to help existing lawns and native grasses thrive. The liquid solution contains an ideal balance of nutrients distilled to 400 Dalton size (the smallest size on the market) so grass can immediately absorb their benefits.
Pro Foliar Fertilizer resists photochemical breakdown from the sun’s rays and maintains a neutral charge, preventing unwanted reactions with other chemicals.
Pro Foliar Fertilizer/Turf is ideal for lawns and turf grass within lawns, athletic fields, recreational fields, schools, parks, golf courses and roadsides.
- A proprietary formulated treatments for trees and ornamentals
- Promotes rapid protection of protozoa, fungi, and hyphae
- Contains microbial fermentation extracts that condition the soil
- Nutrients are fully complexed and chelated to <400 Dalton size for immediate uptake
- Proprietary nano-technology releases nutrients and extends nutrient availability
- Can be drenched, sprayed or deep root injected
- Safe to apply with herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and other fertilizers
Spray Pro Foliar Fertilizer directly onto turf grass and know you are delivering complete, targeted nutrition with minimal waste. Suggested application rate is 2-4 ounces per 1,000 sq. ft. with 1-2 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.