Magnify Nonionic Activator - 1 quart Bottle
LG QT MAGNIFY ACTIV W/AMS
SKU#:52500701 | MFG#:LG1151
- Enhances the biological activity and leaf-surface penetration of herbicides
- A activator and penetrant with ammonium salts, non-ionic surfactants and anit-foaming agents
- One quart container size
|Ewing List Price||$14.16|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Magnify is an activator/penetrant formulated with ammonium salts, non-ionic surfactants and anti-foaming agents. Magnify enhances the biological activity and leaf-surface penetration of herbicides, defoliants and desiccants whose labels specify the addition of ammonium sulfate/nitrate and/or surfactants. These may include glyphosate-containing products, paraquat-containing products, sulfonyl urea herbicides, and others. Magnify may be used on agricultural, aquatic, forestry, turf and ornamental, industrial, and non-cropland sites. Read and follow the precautions, restrictions and recommendations on the labels of pesticides used with Magnify.
A sucrose-based surfactant, Magnify contains a non-ionic polymeric glucoside surfactant related to sugar chemistry. This is seen by the targeted weed or plant as a food source, greatly enhancing translocation. Faster and more complete weed control and defoliation is the result. A combination of ammonium sulfate and ammonium nitrate acts effectively to prevent calcium deactivation of ionic herbicides (such as glyphosate), as well as adding another stimulant to the weed’s metabolism, which enhances speed and completeness of control. Magnify has shown no phytotoxicity when used with selective herbicides. Use Magnify for weed control and in defoliation and desiccation programs with glyphosate, with sulfonyl ureas, and with most other general herbicide and defoliation products.
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.