3/4 Inch ILS Low Flow Stainless Steel 10-20GPM Centrifugal Sand Separator
ILS-0075-3/4 10/20GPM SAND SEP
SKU#:86003310 | MFG#:100291
- No moving parts to wear out
- no screens, cartridges, cones or filter elements to clean out
- no backflushing
|Ewing List Price||$1,680.00|
|Login to see Your Price|
The versatile LAKOS ILB and ILS separators for low-flow applications are used in a wide range of applications all over the world. Ideally suited for small, side-stream installations, the ILB/ILS separators are popular for removing up to 98% of sand, grit and other fine solids down to just 74 microns. The sleek, centrifugal design offers efficient filtration with no moving parts or filters elements to wear out or replace. No back flushing or downtime makes the ILB/ILS a low maintenance solution. Available in carbon (ILB) and stainless (ILS) steel.
Ideally suited for small system applications, side-stream installations and individual equipment protection. Lakos ILB/ILS Separators are the popular choice for removing sand, grit and other fine solids from source of process water/liquid systems. Its unique centrifugal style of filtration is not only efficient, but also trouble-free.
- No moving parts to wear out, eliminating mechanincal failures and troublesome replacement parts
- No screens, cartridges, cones or filter elements to clean or replace
- No backflushing to minimumize water/liquid loss
- All units are designed to operate continuously with no routine shutdowns for cleaning or maintenance
- No more than 5 - 12 PSI lose for effective solids removal
- Available in either carbon (ILB) or stainless steel (ILS)