The IL116 in-ground is an in-ground luminaire available in incandescent and LED sources. Construction includes a single-piece compression molded fiberglass reinforced polyester composite body with composite, die cast stainless steel and cast bronze trim ring. The optical system has a 15Â° articulation either side of vertical and 358Â° rotation without interruption of beam pattern. Clear convex, tempered soda-lime glass for high impact resistance.
- Single-piece compression molded fiberglass reinforced polyester composite, factory pressure tested to ensure water will not wick or leak through
- Trim ring is a compression molded polyester
- Composite is textured, pressure formed, molded-in-color
- 75W maximum MR16 bi-pin lamp
- Covered MR16 are recommended to protect lamps inner capsule
- Electrical Assembly:
- Bi-pin socket type (GU5.3) with 250° C high temperature teflon coated wire leads
- 12 Volt fixture is pre-wired with 3-ft pigtail of 18-2 AWG, 105° C, SPT-1W wire
- Low voltage quick connector, catalog #LVC3 included for easy hook-up to the low voltage supply cable, not included
- 12 Volt system requires remote transformer, not included
- Width: 8-7/16" (71mm)
- Length: 6-5/8" (147 mm)
- Max. Weight: 3.5 lb.