Healthy Grow (HGHx) 2-4-3 Granular Fertilizer infused with Holganix - 50 lb. Bag
HGX 2-4-3 SGN180 HOLGANIX ORGA
SKU#:51088500 | MFG#:HGX 2-4-3 SG180
- Granular chicken-manure based fertilizer.
- 100% organic.
- Infused with beneficial Holganix ingredients, including yucca extract and mycorrhizae.
- Ideal for overall everyday health and improved disease and pest resistance.
- 180 SGN particle sized pellets.
|Ewing List Price||$29.40|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Carton Price (per / 1 ea)||-|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
In Holganix 2-4-3 Granular with Healthy Grow, the living biology in Holganix liquid is infused into Healthy Grow granules, an aerobically composted chicken manure (ACCM).
By choosing Holganix, you are not only selecting an organic approach you are also choosing a product that helps eliminate nitrates, phosphates and pesticides from running off into our waterways.
This slow release, non-burning 100% organic blend has a naturally high carbon-to-nitrogen ratio and promotes overall turf and plant quality.
Holganix’s added ingredients produce an efficient uptake of nutrients, so it works as well as other granules with twice the inputs. For example, the 2-4-3 will show results consistent with a 4-8-6.
- Low odor and no ammonia smell
- High levels of indigenous beneficial bacteria and fungi in each bag
- High in calcium and carbon
- Production process heat kills weed seeds and harmful pathogens
- Mid-sized pellets: 180 SGN
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.