Flo-Well Dry Well Kit
FWAS24 FLO-WELL DRYWELL BASIN
SKU#:25001590 | MFG#:FWAS24WH
- Easy to install, sustainable solution for storm water runoff.
- Use independently or in a series for large projects.
- Holds approximately 50 gallons of water.
|Ewing List Price||$265.77|
|Login to see Your Price|
The Flo-Well Kit from NDS is a manufactured dry well that is an easy to install and sustainable solution for storm water runoff. Used independently or as part of a larger storm water management system, Flo-Well units collect, retain and discharge storm water onsite, offering a gravel-free alternative to a traditional dry well and allowing for groundwater recharge.
Flo-Well units are modular and can be connected in a series or stacked to meet a variety of project needs. Unlike traditional dry well systems from competitors, the NDS Flo-Well is engineered in a way that allows it up to 250% more water detention volume. Take advantage of the savings with this system that had no need for piping systems to transport stormwater to a far-off discharge point, large heavy equipment, considerable excavation of current landscaped areas, or the associated labor costs.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Up to 50 gallons of detention volume per unit ‚Äì compare to traditional peastone drywells that hold only 20 gallons
- Connect units in series for larger volumes or stack for reduced footprint
- Fast and easy installation with no heavy equipment or gravel needed
- Manufactured from 100% recycled materials
- Filters storm water naturally through subsurface, reducing pollutants and helping to replenish groundwater tables by discharging storm water onsite