Dimension 270G Specialty Herbicide - 50 lb. Bag
BEST DIMENSION 270G PREM
SKU#:52203009 | MFG#:74350
- Ideal for both residential and commercial landscape applications.
- Consistently sized, environmentally friendly, virtually dust-free carrier.
- Use in field and container grown nursery and landscape ornamentals and more.
Unsure which pre-emergent is right for you? Use these three tips for successful pre-emergent applications.
Learn everything you need to know about pre-emergents. Watch.
|Ewing List Price||$66.32|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Best Dimension 270G is a specialty herbicide that is now made with Biodac, a consistently-sized granular carrier that is environmentally friendly and nearly dust free. Dimension 270G serves as a pre-ermergent and post-emergent for control of crabgrass and season-long control of certain annual grasses and broadleaf weeds including goosegrass, foxtail, spurge and Poa annua. Use over the top of field and container grown nursery and ornamental turf including, but not limited to, golf course fairways, roughs, tee boxes and commercial sod farms.
- Grasses and broadleaf weeds in Ornamental turf.
- Commercial sod farms.
- Container grown nursery ornamentals.
- Ornamentals landscape areas.
- Established lawns.
- Non-crop land and industrial sites.
- For use on plants intended for aesthetic purposes or climatic modification and being grown in interior plantscapes, ornamental gardens or parks, or on golf courses or lawns and grounds.
- Dithiopyr (CAS 97886-45-8): 0.27%
- Other ingredients: 99.73%
Getting ready for the spring and summer seasons is a big job—especially if you want to avoid killing and pulling weeds all summer long. Applying a pre-emergent herbicide in the spring is a good way to get ahead of the game, but... Read more
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.