The Landscape Products 17MM EZ-ID-CV Dripline is color coded and ideal for large commercial landscapes (hedges, groundcover) as well as smaller residential gardens. Compatible with brown 17MM standard insert fittings.
All EZ-ID CV Dripline is made using 100% Dow Chemical 7510 polyethylene (PE) material which has a 25+ year record of product quality. The material is famous for its excellent environmental stress crack resistance (ESCR). The UV stabilized brown color protects the tubing from the harmful effects of the sun and blends well into the landscape. The dripline is color coded with a small stripe for easy identification in the field. The 1.0 GPH has a white stripe, the 0.6 GPH has a blue stripe and the 0.4 GPH has an orange stripe. A purple stripe is also available for reclaimed water applications.
The Landscape Products Pressure Compensating (PC) emitters, with silicone diaphragm and dual-filtration, are designed to give a consistent flow rate over a range of pressures on undulating ground, over long distances. The emitters have a check valve feature that stops the flow of water when the pressure drops below 2 PSI. Dual outlets at each emitter provide excellent clogging resistance.
Key Features and Specifications:
- Accepts standard 17MM brown fittings.
- Pressure compensating emitters with silicone diaphragm and dual-filtration.
- Check valve feature that stops the water flow when pressure drops below 2 PSI.
- Brown external color with excellent UV resistance.
- Outside diameter: 0.66 inches.
- Inside diameter: 0.56 inches.
- Wall thickness: 0.05 inches.
- Operating pressure range: 15 - 45 PSI.
- Recommended Filtration: 150 mesh.