This simple, elegant up & accent fixture is designed of aluminum to complement and enhance landscape settings. Durable aluminum construction weathers the challenges of outdoor applications. The bullet light illuminates every aspect of an application.
The elevated socket provides convenient lamp access. Dual silicone o-rings provides a low friction, watertight seal. The fully adjustable swivel arm with locking teeth maintains desired lighting angle. The locking nut allows fixture to be attached to mounting stake with minimal rotation.
- Shroud: Textured Bronze. UV resistant powder coat protects the finish from salt-spray induced corrosion. Brass slotted thumb screw for easy, tool-free lamp
- Housing: Architectural-grade die cast aluminum base, knuckle and shroud. Fully adjustable swivel arm with locking teeth maintains desired angles. Two silicone o-rings provide a low-friction, watertight seal. Gasketed knuckle to prevent water intrusion.
- Lens: Shock and heat-resistant clear, tempered glass.
- Socket: Ceramic GU5.3 bi-pin socket. Stainless steel retention clip ensures secure lamp seating and protects the lamp from shock and vibration. Heat-resistant wire leads.
- Mounting: 8" black ground stake included.
- Electrical: 12 Volt system. Pre-wired with 36" 18-2 lead wire. Two King® DryConn™ waterproof connectors included.
- Certifications: ETL Listed to UL Standard 1838 and CSA C22.2 No. 250.7.
- Fasteners: All fasteners are corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Warranty: Backed by a 5-year limited warranty to be free from defects in material and/or workmanship. ProLED® MR16 lamps installed in Sollos fixtures per
installation instructions are backed by a 20-year limited warranty.