Blue Sky 21-0-0 - 2.5 gallon Jug
HGX 2.5GL 21-0-0 BLUE SKY
- Low salt content for healthier plants and low leaf burn potential from foliar application.
- Close to a neutral product; pH of 8.1 - tank mixes well with other elements.
- Perfect bionutritional companion to use in conjunction with Holganix Super Concentrate.
|Ewing List Price||$34.56|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
Like other Holganix products, Blue Sky works with the soil food web to contribute to soil health. The recipe combines 12.6% slow-release nitrogen with quick-release 8.4% urea nitrogen source and the imperative Holganix food sources for the soil microbiology. This combination recipe allows for the optimum usage of the nitrogen while also activating the soil biology by providing food sources. This balanced approach: quick-release nitrogen, slow-release nitrogen, and additional food sources optimizes the soil food web by making the food more available to the plant.
Slow-release nitrogen fertilizer products usually have 3 molecular chains of nitrogen and carbon. The longer the molecular chain means a slower release of nitrogen. The unique feature within Blue Sky is that the ingredients within the recipe encapsulate some molecules in each chain creating a fourth chain. The urea has a very short chain, breaking down quickly and immediately releasing the nitrogen. The methylene urea, triazone, and the new chain are longer in varying degrees, slowly breaking down over time, spoon-feeding the plant when needed.
Holganix is a 100% natural food grade product that smells like glazed donuts and is safe for humans, animals, and our vulnerable waterways.
- Quick green-up with less surge growth
- Extends length of results
- Feeding the nitrogen-fixing bacteria provides for better mining capabilities
- Improves oxygen exchange
- Improves productivity of all soils, including clay
- Extracts add oxygen and improve porosity
- Binder in Blue Sky helps product sustain in the soil profile longer
- Plant extracts sequester elements through more efficient productivity of soil
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.