Big Smoky Series 5w Up Light In Natural Bronze
ADV-FL-105B-5W-NBZ BIG SMOKY
- Premium 5-watt chip-on-board LED MR16 36 degree lamp - 400 lumens and is fully dimmable.
- Solid, cast brass construction.
- 10 foot fixture leads that allows for easily adjustable fixture placement.
- Crimp-Lok connectors that provide a solid, extremely tight, moisture-proof connection and strain relief.
- Contractor Parts-Pak which includes o-rings, thumbscrews, knobs and assembly hardware to minimize call backs.
- Additional 1/4 inch thick borosilicate frosted lens sand-blasted on both sides included in the box for wider, softer light output when needed.
- Anti-siphon bottom plug that keeps moisture out and prevents insects from entering fixture base and body.
- Store availability may be limited. Only available in select markets.
|Ewing List Price||$112.25|
|Login to see Your Price|
The Big Smoky is the industry's most versatile directional spot/flood light fixture. Preferred for its highly durable and heavy duty cast brass material, the Big Smoky is clearly one of the most innovative and contractor friendly outdoor light fixtures ever introduced to the landscape lighting industry.
- Premium 5-watt chip-on-board LED MR16 36 degree lamp
- 400 lumens - 35-watt halogen equivalent
- Chip-on-board offers a cleaner, more even beam projection
- Most symmetrical beam control - do not have to blend multi-LED
- Chip-on-board offers better heat management for longer diode life - warranty
- Higher efficacy vs multi source LED lamps
- Fully dimmable design
- Expanded application and control of your design
- 5 year warranty
- True lamp performance with minimal disruption
- Minimizes glare from raised lensing
- Convex not needed as LED does not get very hot
- Minimized hard water deposits settling out on high temp lensing
- Creates maximum beam spread when a wider spread is needed
- Eliminates hard lines of light from beam angle
- Eliminates center beam hot spots
- Provides wider spread of light
- Combined with glare shield, offers maximum design control
- Essentially eliminates the need for a wide beam lamp purchase
- Sand-blasted on both sides
- Dual thumb screws allow maximum flexibility in field
- Maximizes beam control, light spread exiting fixture
- Fine tune glare control in any application
- Silicon sealed from both ends of knuckle to keep moisture out versatility. Fixture can be used as an uplight or a downlight
Advantage Light Source - Ewing Advantage Value Line (251.9 KB)