17-5-10 with Trace Elements Turf Fertilizer
BCF 17-5-10 W/TRACE PKG
- BCF 17-5-10 quick release turf fertilizer.
- A complete micro-package with trace elements.
- For use any time during the growing season.
- 50 lb. bag.
|Ewing List Price||$22.90|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
BCF 17-5-10 is an effective quick release turf fertilizer promoting effective turf growth. This fertilizer can be applied any time during the growing season with great results. One 50-pound bag covers up to 8,500 sq. ft at an application of 1 lb. of nitrogen per acre. BCF 17-5-10 includes trace elements to promote healthy soil and healthy turf.
- Total nitrogen: 17%
- 1.96% ammoniacal nitrogen
- 15.04% urea nitrogen
- Available phosphate: 5%
- Soluble Potash: 10%
- Sulfur: 16%
- Iron: 0.50%
- Manganese: 0.05%
- Zinc: 0.05%
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.