Gardenline 15-5-10 Weed & Feed Trimec Fertilizer
BCF 15-5-10W/.53 TRIMEC
- BCF 15-5-10 Gardenline weed and feed turf fertilizer for sensitive grasses.
- Contains Trimec herbicide to control broadleaf lawn weeds.
- 40 lb. bag.
|Ewing List Price||$29.95|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
BCF 15-5-10 Gardenline weed and feed turf fertilizer is designed for use on sensitive turfgrasses. This fertilzer contains Trimec herbicide to control broadleaf weeds in established turf. Gardenline weed and feed can be applied to sensitive grasses such as Kentucky bluegrass, fescues, perennial ryegrass, bermudagrass, zoysiagrass, St. Augustinegrass, bahiagrass and centipedegrass.
This product controls a wide range of lawn weeds, including dandelion, chickweed, knotweed, plantain, henbit, spurge and many others commonly found in home lawns. In addition, a 15-5-10 fertilizer provides a supply of plant food. Possible retreatment may be necessary if (a) lawn is heavily overrun by weeds or (b) if adverse low moisture conditions prevail and weeds are in a state of poor growth.
A second application may be made in 30 days. Do not use on dichondra. Do not overapply. Under conditions of adwquate moistre, high temperature and high humidity, over-application may cause minor transitory discoloration on St. Augustinegrass. Do not use this product on ‘Floratam’ St. Augustinegrass.
- Mow lawn to normal height 1 to 2 days before application.
- Water lawn thoroughly at least 1 day before application to sustain moisture until the next watering.
- Apply when weeds are young and actively growing, preferably in the morning when dew is on the grass. If grass is not moist at time of application, sprinkle lightly with water to hold the material and prevent dust drift onto nontarget plants.
- Do not wash from weed leaves for 1 to 2 days after application. At this time, a thorough watering should be made.
- Total nitrogen: 15%
- Available phosphate: 5%
- Soluble Potash: 10%
- Dimethylamine Salt of (+)-(R)-2-(2-methyl-4 chlorophenoxy) propionic acid: 0.29%
- Dimethylamine Salt of 2, 4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid: 0.17%
- Dimethylamine Salt of Dicamba (3, 6-dichloro-o-anisic acid): 0.07%
- Inert ingredient: 99.47%
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.