Pendulum AquaCap Preemergent Herbicide
BASF 2.5GL PENDULUM AQUACAP
SKU#:52202103 | MFG#:59049276
- Liquid formula pre-emergent.
- Highly effective against the worst grasses and broadleaf weeds.
- 2.5 Gallon jug.
Unsure which pre-emergent is right for you? Use these three tips for successful pre-emergent applications.
Learn everything you need to know about pre-emergents. Watch.
|Ewing List Price||$261.75|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
BASF’s Pendulum AquaCap herbicide gives you an improvement on the best out pre-emergent herbicide out there – Pendulum – now in an ultra-thin capsule. Made with the same superior active ingredient – BASF pendimethalin – as Pendulum, but in a water-based formulation, Pendulum AquaCap provides the advanced technology you need when fighting destructive grasses and bothersome broadleaf weeds. Pendulum AquaCap’s patented technology features a formula with nearly no odor; a reduction in the potential for stains; improved ease and flexibility during handling, mixing and cleanup; and increased stability during storage and environmental profile.
Control even the most stubborn and hated grasses and broadleaf weeds including:
- Field Sandbur
- Woolly Cupgrass
- Lawn Burweed
- Hop Clover
- Evening Primrose
- Pennsylvania Smartweed
- Annual Spurge
- Chickweed Species
- Yellow Woodsorrel (Oxalis)
- Landscape/Grounds Maintenance
- Non-cropland Areas
- Christmas Trees and other Forest Tree Nurseries
- Non-Bearing Fruit, Nut and Vines
- Golf Courses
- Residential and Commercial Lawns
- Sod Farms
- Athletic Fields
- Field and Container Nurseries
Getting ready for the spring and summer seasons is a big job—especially if you want to avoid killing and pulling weeds all summer long. Applying a pre-emergent herbicide in the spring is a good way to get ahead of the game, but... Read more
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.
Pendulum Aquacap SDS (66.14 KB)
Pendulum Aquacap Specimen Lable (206.68 KB)
BASF Pendulum AquaCap Label (206.68 KB)
BASF Pendulum AquaCap Brochure (520.35 KB)