AuditMaster Sprinkler Performance Testing Kit
SKU#:48000100 | MFG#:AUD-LT
- This kit contains all the tools needed to analyze irrigation system efficiency to promote landscape health and conserve water.
- Includes pressure gauges, measuring tape, catchment cups, anenometer, and adapters all in a an easy-to-carry bag.
- Use this kit to measure sprinkler application rates to maximize irrigation system efficiency and water savings.
- 6" wide throat area catch cans with three-legged stand provides improved catchment particularly for close-in watering and a stable platform.
|Ewing List Price||$557.29|
|Login to see Your Price|
At Ewing, we’re committed to helping you grow your business with irrigation auditing. In addition to offering seminars to prepare you for the Irrigation Association Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor (CLIA) exam, the AuditMaster Sprinkler Performance Testing Kit contains all the tools needed to analyze irrigation system efficiency in an effort to promote optimal landscape health and conserve water. From catch cans and stands to pressure gauges and marking flags, this kit comes in a convenient, contractor grade wheeled carrying case to assist you in your auditing process.
- 36 CatchCan Ultra™ catchment cups
- 100’ high quality cloth measuring tape
- Pitot tube with pressure gauge, schrader valve and spray head tester
- Hose bib adapter with pressure gauge
- 50 marking flags
- Everything combined into a contractor grade wheeled duffle bag
CatchCan Ultra™ Specifications
- Easy to read with large fonts for accurate measurement.
- 2-piece lightweight design and made from flexible and durable engineered plastic.
- Throat area diameter: 6in.
- Throat area: 27.27 sq. in.
- Overall height: 4.5 in.