0.4 GPH Techline Tubing – 200 ft. Roll x 6 in. Spacing
6IN TECHLINE EZ 0.4 GPH 200FT
- Unique patented emitter design with physical root barrier.
- Continuous self-flushing emitter design spaced 6 inches apart.
- 0.4 gallons per hour flow rate per emitter.
- Tubing diameter: 0.510 in. O.D.; 0.426 in. I.D.
|Ewing List Price (Per 100 ft)||$34.30|
|Your Price (Per 100 ft)||-|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Minimum Order:||200 ft|
|Order in multiples of:||200 ft|
Netafim continues to be the leader in innovation in the Landscape & Turf dripline market by introducing Techline EZ manufactured with post-consumer recycled polyethylene. Techline EZ Dripline has the most technologically advanced dripper available.
- All emitters turn on and off at the same time, maximizing balance of application. No low emitter drainage, great on slopes. Delivers more precise watering.
- Offset flow path, extra large bath area and raised outlet prevent root intrusion without chemical reliance
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range
- Flushes debris as it is detected, throughout operation, not just at the beginning or end of a cycle, ensuring uninterrupted emitter operation
- Prevents ingestion of debris into tubing caused by vacuum
- Adapts to any planting area shape - tubing curves at a 6” radius. For on-surface installations withstands heat and direct sun
- Qualifies for use on LEED projects: Contains the required quantity of post-consumer and post-industrial recycled material
- Does not require air/vacuum relief vent or automatic flush valve for subsurface installations