55 Gallons Carb-Amp 21-0-0 Plus 6.8 Sulfuric Acid Fertilizer
UPS 55GL CARB-AMP 21 UPGREEN
- Available in Florida only
- Self regulating formulation
- Enhances nutrient availability by positively impacting oxidation reduction potential
- Contains optimal ratios of carbon bonds, oxygen, hydrogen and stabilized sulfuric acid
|Ewing List Price||$660.00|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
A stabilized, high efficiency nitrogen formulated with complex carbohydrates and nutrient efficiency polymers, designed to stabilize nitrogen against volatilization loss while increasing plant availability of many soil solution macro and micro nutrients. It has synergistic impacts with residual fertilizers and soil nutrients due to its capability solubilize and liberate nutrients bound to the soil colloid and render them plant available.
Produced in a state of the art, controlled reaction facility. Contains optimal ratios of carbon bonds, oxygen, hydrogen and stabilized sulfuric acid, allowing it to perform in a wider range of soil and water pH conditions compared to most other nitrogen and sulfur products. It is not adversely impacted volatilization, due to its highly stable molecular structure. It is stable in irrigation water and releases in the soil solution working to mitigate impacts of alkalinity, bi-carbonate and sodium contamination.
Carb-amps's molecular structure facilitates highly efficient conversion of N to the ammonium from (NH+4) and then holds it in that phase longer, minimizing loss to volatilization and leaching. Ammonium matabolism requires oxygen and biological activity from nitrosomonas. Carb-amp contains the fuels driving this process. Carb-amp is highly efficient as it optimizes these energy consuming processes by providing NH4+O2, which are required during assimilation of N through the root system.
Just like people need the proper food and nutrients to survive, plants have their own requirements for healthy growth. When you fertilize, you supply the proper nutrients to improve plant health, enhance appearance and improve pest tolerance. Read more
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.