Pro-C Power Pack
526400 HUNTER PRO-C POWER PACK
SKU#:11090400 | MFG#:526400
- Replacement power pack for Hunter Pro-C controllers
|Ewing List Price||$53.50|
|Login to see Your Price|
Pro-C: Modularity Offers Complete Customization From 3 to 15 Stations
Packed with the most advanced features in residential control, the modular design of the Pro-C offers the flexibility to change the number of station outputs (from 3 to 15) at any time. That way, upgrades can be made to a landscape without having to change out the controller. From a contractor's standpoint, this also means that only the controller and modules need to be stocked, so maintaining inventory is simple and easy. Modularity isn't all this controller has to offer. It is also compatible with Hunter's Solar Sync ET sensor. With the revolutionary Solar Sync sensor, the Pro-C is converted into a "smart controller", which regulates irrigation runtimes based on locally measured weather. Pro-C is also compatible with Hunter remotes for quick, wireless irrigation activation.
At Hunter, we believe in the Freedom of Choice. And we stand behind both of our candidates. Does convenience get your vote? Forget lugging around all those different controllers, and pick the Pro-C. With its ability to customize to the particular size that you need from 3 to 15 stations the Pro-C reforms inventory time with only three types of units to keep in stock: indoor cabinets, outdoor cabinets, and station modules. Modularity also means the ability to retrofit for future expansion. And the Pro-C now boasts the Power-Lock Slide feature, which allows for a less taxing module removal.
Debating which controller to choose? The new Hunter Pro-C PCC Series is your cost-effective choice to save some capital. Focused on economics, the Pro-C PCC is a simple option for fixed station control, when you know what you need. And if you elect to have the new Solar Sync as a running mate, the Pro-C PCC is designed for the module to be installed directly in the controller cabinet, for a compact, coordinated system.
The PCC: A fixed-station, cost-effective control choice with easy operation and installation.
Focused on cost-effectiveness, the PCC is a residential controller with 6, 9, 12 and 15 station models. With a multitude of features, the PCC is designed with the goal of offering homeowners an efficient, easy-to-use controller. The PCC is also compatible with the Hunter Solar Sync "” install the Solar Sync and the conversion to a "smart controller" is complete. The PCC will now regulate run times based on local weather conditions. PCC is also compatible with Hunter remotes for quick, wireless irrigation activation.
Features and Benefits
- Easy retrieve memory
- Rain sensor bypass
- Programmable rain delay
- Non-volatile memory
- Seasonal adjustment: Global or automatic updates with Solar Sync
- Delay between stations
- Total run time calculator
- Independent scheduling options: Days of the week, odd/even, or 31-day intervals
- Non-volatile memory: No battery required for backing up programs and current date and time; holds programs indefinitely; excellent insurance against unreliable power
- Two levels of superior surge protection: Includes Hunter Quick Check self-diagnostic short circuit protection; microcircuits are protected from electrical spikes, with no fuses to worry about
- Three programs (A,B,C) with multiple start times: Independent programming handles various watering requirements
- Central control compatibility: Ready to work with Hunter's IMMS water management system
- Transformer input: 120 VAC or 230/240 VAC (international model)
- Transformer output (24 VAC): 1 A
- Station output (24 VAC): 0.56 A
- P/MV output (24 VAC): 0.28 A
- Sensor inputs: 1
- Operating temperature: 0° F to 140° F