5004 Adjustable Rotor with PRS and SAM Check Valve
5004 PLUS-PC-SAM-PRS-SS R/B RT
- Heavy-duty cover assembly for extra durability
- Faster maintenance with a new self-cleaning arc adjustment screw
- Slip clutch mechanism for quick adjustment on installation
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive pop-down
- Pressure-activated multi-function wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load strength
|Ewing List Price||$39.63|
|Login to see Your Price|
Relax with the knowledge your landscape is being watered by reliable 5000 Series Rotors and industry-leading Rain Curtain Nozzle Technology. Rain Bird® 5000 Series Rotors are ideal for medium to large-size lawns and evenly distribute water from 25 to 50 feet.
Superior Distribution Uniformity. 5000 Series Rotors with Rain Curtain Technology are engineered to deliver a uniform spray pattern, giving you a consistently green lawn throughout.
The larger water droplets produced by Rain Curtain technology prevent misting and airborne evaporation so the right amount of water is delivered to the right place, saving you water and money.
Gentle close-in watering eliminates dry spots around the rotor, prevents seed washout and allows the turf to grow healthy with no matting or bending.
- In-stem pressure regulator (PRS) reduces operating pressure to 45 psi (3,1 bar) for optimal nozzle performance
- PRS saves water by:
- Eliminating head-to-head pressure variations
- Eliminating misting due to high pressure
- Improving nozzle distribution uniformity by operating the nozzle at optimum pressure
- Maintenance-free design can be easily retrofitted into existing 5000/5000 Plus, T-Bird™ and Hunter® PGP™ (using UPG model) rotor cases without digging up the entire body
- Pressure: 25-75 psi (1,7 to 5,2 bar)