5-10-31 Turf Fertilizer with 10 Percent Iron
HJE 5-10-31 10% FE
SKU#:51011750 | MFG#:43771
- A high quality turf fertilizer with 10% iron for quick green.
- Uniform pellet size makes for maximum uniformity and performance.
- One 50 lb. bag covers 12,500 sq. ft. at labeled rate.
|Ewing List Price||$29.70|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
HJE 5-10-31 fertilizer is a high quality turf fertilizer containing diammonium phosphate, muriate of potash and 10% iron. The product is non-hygroscopic and will not attract moisture. The particles are dense and free-flowing, ideal for use with a rotary spreader. The particles size are closely matched to minimize segregation and maximize uniformity of spread.
100% of the nitrogen is immediately available from urea and diammonium phosphate. One bag covers approximately 12,500 square feet at labeled rate. For use on all turfgrass mowed at 1/2" or higher.
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.