4 inch IPS SDR11 HDPE 3408 Pipe
4 SDR-11 4710 HDPE PIPE IPS
SKU#:82310400 | MFG#:4 SDR-11
- HDPE pipe has excellent corrosion resistance against electrolytic or galvanic corrosion or any known corrosive soil or water condition
- 40 foot section
- Rated at 200 PSI (SDR-11)
|Ewing List Price (Per 100 ft)||$628.63|
|Your Price (Per 100 ft)||-|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Minimum Order:||20 ft|
|Order in multiples of:||20 ft|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
JM Eagle™ manufactures High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) water pressure pipe for municipal and industrial water transmission systems. This pipe is available for sizes ‚àö√á¬¨Œ©"-63" in diameter. Our HDPE pipe is recognized in the industry for its zero leak rate, high performance, and long life expectancy. They may be manufactured with color striping to identify their application, such as blue stripe for potable water, green stripe for sewer application, and purple stripe for reclaimed water.
The standard laying length of HDPe pressure water pipe is 40/50 feet. Smaller size pipe 6" and under can be extruded at continuous coil lengths by request. Longer lengths provide convenience in installation and allow for significant cost savings in labor and equipment.
JM Eagle™ takes great pride in the quality and workmanship of all of our products. JM Eagle quality control programs encompass three critical aspects of the manufacturing process: the incoming raw material, pipe production, and finished goods. Incoming material is visually inspected and tested to ensure the material meets all applicable requirements before its release for production. During production, the pipe will be visually examined for any cosmetic defect and pipe samples will be collected for physical verification and testing for compliance. The finished product is subjected to further visual inspection to ensure it has met all the appropriate specifications and packaging requirements. Without exception, JM Eagle™ pipe is constantly monitored throughout the entire manufacturing process to ensure that it is produced in accordance with all applicable specifications. The JM Eagle Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2000 registered. Copies of the registration certificates are available on our website at www.jmeagle.com.
JM Eagle™ HDPE water pipe is manufactured with premium, highly engineered 4710 resin that provides maximum performance benefits to service all of today's municipal and industrial water needs. They are formulated with a minimum of 2% carbon black for maximum protection against UV rays for added assurance. Our PE 4710 HDPE material conforms to ASTM D3350 with the cell classification of 445574C, and is listed with The Plastics Pipe Institute (PPI). Please contact JM Eagle's Polyethylene department for PE 100 pipe availability.
HDPE pipe provides effortless installation utilizing the newest technology available today. Our pipe can be joined by various heat fusion methods (see installation guide) such as electrofusion, socket fusion, butt fusion and saddle fusion. Mechanical connections can also be applied to HDPE pipe. HDPE pipe can also operate in other advanced applications such as Pipeline Rehabilitation, Slip Lining and Horizontal and Directional Drilling.
Key Features and Benefits
- Its butt-fused joints eliminate potential leak points, common at 10 to 20 feet with ductile iron pipe, for a zero leak rate
- Highly resistant to corrosion and weather, recent studies conclude it will last at least 100 years
- Its light weight and flexibility make it easy to install, eliminate the need for fittings required with directional changes, and make it highly suitable for use in earthquake prone areas
- Its high-strength walls give it the highest PE pressure rating, outstanding resistance to SCG and increased resistance to rapid crack propagation
- The increased working stress rating of high-performance PE 4710 resin material makes it a superior choice over steel or ductile iron pipe, especially for the large diameter pipe sizes
- Density class 4 (0.947 - 0.955 g/cc) vs. density cell class 3 (>0.940 - 0.947 g/cc)
- SCG (slow crack growth) cell class 7 or PENT value of 500 hours vs. SCG cell class 4 or PENT value of 10 hours
- 1,000 psi HDS (hydrostatic design stress) vs. 800 psi HDS
- Nominal size: 4 inch
- Average Outside Diameter: 4.500 inches
- Approximate Inside Diameter 3.633 inches
- 40 foot section