30 Gallons 20% Humic Acid Fertilizer
UPS 30GL 20% HUMIC ACID
- Available in Florida only
- Derived from fresh water leonardite ore
- Can enhance soil fertility by increasing nutrient availability
- Especially useful on sand based soil
|Ewing List Price||$1,140.00|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
20% Humic acid is a premium source of humic and fulvic acids derived from fresh water leonardite ore. It can enhance soil fertility by increasing nutrient availability and improving soil cation exchange. It is especially useful on sand based soils, where humic acid has been demonstrated to have positive effects on nutrient uptake and plant growth.
It may be applied foliarly or to the soil, mixed with fertilizers and injected through irrigation or sprayed as a band under the canopy. It is a suspension and some settling may occur. May also require agitation when mixed with concentrated phosphate fertilizers.
Just like people need the proper food and nutrients to survive, plants have their own requirements for healthy growth. When you fertilize, you supply the proper nutrients to improve plant health, enhance appearance and improve pest tolerance. Read more
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.