3/4 Inch PVC-Lock® Slide Repair Coupling
3/4 PVC-LOCK SLIDE REPAIR
- 3/4 Inch Slide Repair Coupling
- Easy push-and-go design
- Internal stainless steel retaining ring
- Double O-ring Seal
|Ewing List Price||$6.93|
|Login to see Your Price|
PVC-Lock® by Hydro-Rain® is a remarkable push-fit fitting for repairing or installing PVC piped sprinkler systems without toxic glues or primers. Each PVC-Lock® fitting contains a stainless steel retainer ring and an O-ring seal, preventing leaking at both low and abnormally high pressures.
Using PVC-Lock® fittings allows you to "lose the glue" and reduces traditional installation times by over 50%. With PVC-Lock® you'll leave your project with clean hands and a clear conscience knowing that your installation crew and the environment are being protected from harmful chemicals.
Built for Speed Advantages:
- Patent Pending "Push-and-Go" Design - 100% tool and chemical free approach that cuts installation time in half or more.
Built for Green Advantages:
- PVC-Lock® Fittings are Chemical Free - Glueless, tool-free installation protects the environmental and the long-term health of your crew.
Features and Benefits:
- Patent Pending Retaining System - Stainless steel teeth grip pipe tight for a strong, leak-proof connection.
- Swivels on the Pipe - After installation PVC-Lock® fittings can swivel 360° around the pipe allowing easy sprinkler head orientation and adjustment.
- Universal - For use with all brands of Schedule 40 and 80 and Class PVC pipe.
- Removable and Reusable - On-site sizing adjustments are easy using the PVC-Lock removal tool.
- Pressure Rated - Use on either side of the irrigation valve.
- Maximum working pressure: 150 PSI
- Burst pressure: 600 PSI
- Working pressure: 0-150 PSI
- Certifications: IAPMO IGC 300-2013