3/4 Inch Y-Filter with 155 Mesh Nylon Screen
3/4 AMIAD FILTER 100MIC/155MSH
SKU#:12011210 | MFG#:10701-1010
- Interchangeable filter elements for wide range of flow rates, multiple filtration degrees and applications
- Excellent mechanical strength, corrosion resistance and models for chemical durability
- Low pressure loss
- Easy to install and maintain, no tools required for rinsing
- Available with exclusive features for semi-automatic cleaning
- Wide range of applications for the irrigation, municipal and industrial markets
|Ewing List Price||$47.15|
|Login to see Your Price|
With our various filter elements Amiad all purpose plastic filters are made for wide range of filtering applications and filtration degrees and are easy to install and maintain. They are constructed from high quality engineering-plastic materials for providing excellent mechanical strength, durability and in some of the models even corrosion and chemical resistance.
Amiad plastic filters need no tools for dismantling or for extracting the filter element from the filter housing for rinsing; also visually monitoring the status of the filter element without disrupting the water flow is easily done with Amiad’s innovative clogging indicator connected to the filter’s pressure check points. Amiad plastic filters can be upgraded to semi-automatic operation by adding one of Amiad’s exclusive Turboclean, Brushaway or Scanaway assemblies.
Amiad supplies various filter elements for its plastic filters line in order to cover wide range of flow rates, filtration degrees and applications. These screen elements are constructed of molded plastic ribs that support a stainless steel weave-wire or weaved nylon screen for filtration degrees of 800 to 22 micron.