3/4 Inch 2711 DPR Anti-siphon Valve
2711DPR 3/4 D-STYL ELEC A/S VL
SKU#:34102420 | MFG#:2711DPR
- 3/4 inch female threaded connections
- "Jar Top" bonnet design
- Self-aligning bonnet with electric solenoid and bleed screw
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE® diaphragm
|Ewing List Price||$29.00|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Carton Price (per / 1 ea)||-|
The Irritrol® anti-siphon 2700 Series valves offer optimum performance, reliability and ease-of-use for a wide variety of residential applications. Featuring anti-siphon capability, this family of plastic valves also features flow control for precise flow adjustment, manual shutoff and a built-in atmospheric vacuum breaker to eliminate back siphonage. These valves also feature a flow range from 0.25 to 30 GPM and a pressure range from 10 to 150 psi.
Key Features and Benefits
- Rugged, double-beaded SANTOPRENE® diaphragm: Ensures a leak-proof seal.
- Internal and external bleed (flush mode): Allows for manual operation.
- Full stainless-steel metering system: Consistent valve operation.
- Heavy-duty, corrosion- and UV-resistant PVC, glass-filled polypropylene and stainless steel construction: Durable, long-term performance.
- Threaded bonnet design: Allows easy servicing without removal from the system (DPR models).
- Patented, tamper-resistant flow-control mechanism: Allows for precise water flow.
- Station run times: 1-240 minutes (4 hours) in 1-minute increments.
- Start times: 3 per program for up to 9 daily starts.