25-0-5 Weed & Feed Atrazine Fertilizer
BCF 25-0-5 30SCU 1%FE 1.15ATR
- BCF 25-0-5 with 1.15% Atrazine premium lawn fertilizer for use on St. Augustine and Centipede lawns.
- Contains Atrazine herbicide to control broadleaf and grassy weeds.
- 50 lb. bag.
|Ewing List Price||$31.44|
|Login to see Your Price|
|Only available for pickup or local delivery. Local restrictions apply, contact local store.|
BCF 25-0-5 premium turf fertilizer with 1.15% Atrazine is designed for use on St. Augustine and Centipede lawns. This fertilizer includes Atrazine herbicide to control broadleaf and grassy weeds in established turfgrass. BCF 25-0-5 includes 7.5% slowly available urea nitrogen from poly-sulfur coated urea.
This product controls a wide range of lawn weeds, including crabgrass, paspalums, Florida pusley, lippia, pigweed, spotted spurge and as many as 44 other broadleaf and/or grassy weeds listed on the label. In addition, a 25-0-5 fertilizer provides a supply of plant food.
- Best to apply before weeds sprout to perform as a preemergent herbicide.
- Apply to dry turf and irrigate immediately after.
- Apply only on St. Augustine and Centipede lawns after it has been mowed at least once.
- See label for all application recommendations and precautions.
- Total nitrogen: 25%
- Available phosphate: 0%
- Soluble Potash: 5%
- Atrazine: 2-chloro-4-ethylamino-6-isopropylamino-s-triazine: 0.29%
- Related compounds: 0.05%
- Other ingredients: 98.85%
Read Label Before Use
The literature contained herein is not intended to be used as a substitute for the information contained on the label of the product container. Specimen labels and other literature are subject to revision. Before using this product, read and follow all label instructions on the container/package.
- Not all products listed are available for purchase or authorized for use in every state. In addition, some states, counties and cities may require special licensing and training, purchase and/or apply some of the products presented in this site. It is the responsibility of the distributor, retailer or professional applicator to verify, before product sale/purchase, that the product is approved for the use intended in their state, county and city.
- Manufacturer and Seller make NO warranties, guarantees, or representations of any kind to the Buyer or user, either express or implied, or by usage of trade, statutory or otherwise, with regard to the product sold.
- To the extent consistent with applicable law, in NO event shall the manufacturer or seller be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, or for damages in the nature of penalties relating to the goods sold, including use, application, handling, and disposal. Manufacturer or seller shall NOT be liable to the buyer or user by way of indemnification to buyer or to customers of buyers, if any, or for any damages or sums of money, claims or demands whatsoever, resulting from or by reason of, or rising out of misuse, or failure to follow label warnings or instructions for use, of the goods sold by manufacturer or seller to buyer. ALL such risks shall be assumed by the buyer, user, or its customers.