2216 5.5-watt LED Black Spot Light
GR-2216-B-5.5-W-60 LED BLACK
SKU#:65115182 | MFG#:GR-2216-B-5.5-W-60
- Constructed of die-cast aluminum with a durable polyester black powder-coated finish
- 5.5-watt integrated warm LED lamp with a 60° beam spread
- High output LED with the Vista exclusive smart-driver, powered to operate for 50,000 hours
- Includes high impact ABS ground stake
|Ewing List Price||$145.82|
|Login to see Your Price|
Highly versatile, this low voltage up & accent fixture is constructed of die-cast, copper-free aluminum for strength and reliability. The fully rotatable shroud is fitted with dual silicone o-ring gaskets to ensure a superior weather-tight seal under harsh conditions. A clear or frosted convex glass lens safeguards the lamp and optics.
A super durable polyester powder coat finish is applied and available in 15 standard colors. The intelligently engineered fully adjustable knuckle is made from injection-molded, fiber-reinforced composite which effectively isolates the fixture from the harmful corrosive soil.
- Housing: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum.
- Shroud: Die-cast, copper-free aluminum fitted to housing with a silicone O-ring gasket – providing a superior weather-tight seal.
- Lens: Clear, tempered, shock and heat-resistant, soda-lime glass lens. Optical effect lenses are available; see accessories column on fixture ordering information chart
- Lamp Type: High Output LED with Vista exclusive smart-driver, powered to operate for 50,000 hours.
- Electrical: Input voltage range 6–15V AC, regulated to achieve uniform illumination throughout the cable run of fixtures. Integral surge & reverse polarity protection.
- Mounting: Injection-molded, glass-reinforced Noryl GTX® composite adjustable knuckle with 1/2" NPT. Fixture may be mounted into threaded hubs in junction boxes, ground stakes, tree-mount boxes, or mounting canopies.
- Wiring: Prewired with a three-foot pigtail of 18-2 direct-burial cable and underground connectors for a secure connection to supply cable.